cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"You've already submitted a proposal for this job" - No job proposal's in list.

Highlighted
Joshua M Member Since: Jan 14, 2017
1 of 4

Hi All,

So I've just tried to submit a job proposal but and receiving the following message when trying to submit:

"You've already submitted a proposal for this job." I first check my job list and could not see the job anywhere in site. So I then removed ALL the jobs I had in the list and STILL I am getting this message.

Could anyone advise why this might be happening?

Thanks in advance.

Highlighted
Community Leader
Claudia B Member Since: Jan 12, 2017
2 of 4

You obviously have already submitted a proposal for that job. It doesn't matter, if you delete all the jobs in your list. You cannot unsubmit your proposal that way.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
3 of 4

@Joshua M wrote:

Hi All,

So I've just tried to submit a job proposal but and receiving the following message when trying to submit:

"You've already submitted a proposal for this job." I first check my job list and could not see the job anywhere in site. So I then removed ALL the jobs I had in the list and STILL I am getting this message.

Could anyone advise why this might be happening?

Thanks in advance.

I'm guessing, but possibly the client posted the same job twice (which is against the ToS) and you applied twice not realizing it was the same job?

But I'm not sure what you mean by removing all the jobs in the list. The only way you can remove  proposals is by actually withdrawing them - checking the "withdraw proposal" box. Is this what you did?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
4 of 4

It's poor wording. It means you're invited to the job too.