cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

removing bad feedback

Syed W Member Since: Sep 17, 2020
1 of 12

How can i remove bad feedback from my last job? i'm not getting new jobs? is there any option for that?

Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
2 of 12

Syed W wrote:

How can i remove bad feedback from my last job? i'm not getting new jobs? is there any option for that?

There is, but you need to be top-rated to be able to use it. 

The feedback is so bad that I would seriously consider refunding the money - that would make it disappear too. 

3 of 12

The client actually ended the contract! do i still have an option for refund to get it disappear?

Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
4 of 12

Hi Syed,

If you would like to refund a payment on a closed contract, you have the ability to issue a refund for 180 days after the payment is received. Once you issue a refund, you can't reverse it, and your account will reflect the refund immediately. You can find instructions on how to give a refund here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
5 of 12

After refund payment, am i able to remove the feedback? If yes, how much i have to refund it to get feedback disappear. 

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
6 of 12

Hi Syed,

If you refund the client in full, the feedback and contract will no longer show in your work history. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Community Leader
Awais N Member Since: Nov 12, 2017
7 of 12

If you refund the total amount which he paid you then you can easily remove the feedback from your profile & it will no longer be visible on your profile! Smiley Happy

8 of 12

Does it include the bonuses as well?

Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
9 of 12

Hi Syed,

Yes, as long as any earnings (including bonuses) resulted from a contract it will continue to show on your profile.

Thanks,

~Andrea
Untitled
10 of 12

Can you tell me how to remove the contract completely after refunding the total earnings Smiley Indifferent

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS