Please know that we have already moved to the new Connects system. In this sytem, if you are on the Freelancer Basic Plan, you will need to purchase connects to be able to send out proposals to jobs that interest you. You may read more about it here.
Arcilia A wrote:
I have gone to the Help Article and it does not provide a step by step process I can follow in order to respond to a job posting. I would appreciate a more simplified answer so I can get started.
Clicking on the heart only saves the job.
1) Go to top navigation, Find Work and scroll to Saved Jobs
2) Click on the job you want to apply to
3) On the top right of the page you will see a green button that reads "Submit proposal". Click on it
4) You are taken to the proposal landing page where you input your price (fixed or hourly) and enter in a message into the "cover letter" box, perhaps some questions the client mandates you answer and the ability to upload attached documents (if you have samples of your work, this is where you upload them)
5) Click on the green button "Submit a proposal" and voila!
There you go - step by step.