cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

responding to job listing-

Darren T Member Since: Dec 3, 2016
1 of 4

anyone know a contact phone number to support at upwork to ask a couple questions? thanks in advance. i really dont know how to word it writing it. 

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 4

Hi Darren,

Unfortunately, phone support is not available for all users. Please, feel free to browse the Community, the Help Center for more information or ask a question here. We'll do our best to answer it and assist you further.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
3 of 4

Darren:

I guess it is okay to ask a question like that...

But the question is kind of shocking.

Especially since you are communicating in the Community Forum where we all communicate using the written word and we get along just fine. And your use of written English is excellent. Especially compared to so many of the people who post questions here. And they get their questions answered.

I'm sure if you'll take a moment to think about the numbers... the cost of fielding phone calls versus the cost of handling text-based help tickets... and the amount of revenue that you yourself have brought to Upwork thus far, then you'll realize:

"Oh, yeah, that makes sense that I can't just call Upwork on the phone right now."

Community Guru
Jennifer D Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
4 of 4

@Darren T wrote:

anyone know a contact phone number to support at upwork to ask a couple questions? thanks in advance. i really dont know how to word it writing it

Find someone to ask your question - partner, friend, baby, stuffted animal. Record yourself asking them your question. Transcribe what you asked. post it here. You will likely get a more useful answer.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS