🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » rising talent perks and bonus connects
Page options
rajee-singhania
Community Member

rising talent perks and bonus connects

Dear Admin, 

I have been awarded the rising talent by upwork recently. Its been 3 days, please see if you can give me the bonus 30 connects. 

Also received below mail-

Program Perks

As a Rising Talent, you receive the following perks:

• A Rising Talent badge on your profile to help you stand out to clients
  • Inclusion in a premium talent pool from which top clients source talent
  • A one-time bonus of 30 free Connects for you to submit more proposals to clients
  • 0% fees for all jobs with new clients you bring to Upwork
  • Access to chat and ticket support from a specialized customer support team 
  • Personalized profile tips to help you effectively market your freelance services (Please help on this one)

Additional advantages of Pro include: (This link to Pro says I will be allowed access to projects which are at least $5000 in value. Please help on this one.)

• Exclusive access to pre-screened Pro clients looking for top talent 
  • Opportunities to submit proposals to work with fast-growing startups and Fortune 1000 Enterprise clients

Hoping to hear from you soon,

Rgds,

Rajee

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Rajee,

Our team will check this from our end and award you the 30 connects manually.

Regarding your last questions for Upwork Pro, at the moment this program is by invite only. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Rajee,

Our team will check this from our end and award you the 30 connects manually.

Regarding your last questions for Upwork Pro, at the moment this program is by invite only. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks Goran, received the bonus connects today. 

The mail also said I would be getting a personal feedback on my profile to make it more attractive. Whom should I contact or can you help with that?

Hi Rajee,

Feel free to contact the team here whenever you are ready to have your profile reviewed and they'll get back to you with the personalized tips. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hello admin,

I am also facing the same issue as Rajee. I was recently given the Rising Talent batch, the perks of which, as communicated, also include 30 free connects. Unfortunately, I have not been credited with the said connects in lieu of my Rising Talents perks.

I'd request you to please help me with this. I'd be grateful.

Thank you!

Hi Siddhant,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge! One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

hi i wrote to the admin and then they credited after some time. good luck.
rajee-singhania
Community Member

Hi Nichola, 

Thanks for the reply. I still havent received the bonus 30 connects and dont see any message for customised tip forimproving profile and getting personal customer service help. 

Rgds,

Rajee

Hi Rajee,

It may take 48 hours for connects to be credited to your account after you received the badge. You may want to consider checking out these helpful blog articles to help you write winning proposals, improve your profile and tips on how to be successful on Upwork. Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

thank you Joanne. 48 hours info has been useful. However, links to tips, profile and proposals look general. They have no scope for getting personalised feedback.

In the mail for Rising Talent, i was informed i will get a personalised feedback on my current profile to make it better. Also I would get personalised customer support. 

Please confirm. 

Thanks.

pasting below the points i received on mail-

• Access to chat and ticket support from a specialized customer support team
  • Personalized profile tips to help you effectively market your freelance services

Additional advantages of Pro include:

• Exclusive access to pre-screened Pro clients looking for top talent
  • Opportunities to submit proposals to work with fast-growing startups and Fortune 1000 Enterprise clients

Hi Rajee, 

I'll go ahead and check this with the team and I'll get back to you when I have more information. 

UPDATE: You may contact our Support Team directly to request for personalized profile tips, Rajee. 

The Premium Freelancer Program replaced Upwork Pro and is by invitation. To be invited, a requirement is to be a Rising Talent or Top Rated freelancer, and/or have in-demand skills and experience.

~ Avery
Upwork
1ef3416d
Community Member

I think that the possible delay in receiving the free connects should be mentioned when notified of the new granted badge.
thank you.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths