🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: rising tallent badge
Page options
sarooj02
Community Member

rising tallent badge

Hello, 

I have completed two jobs on Upwork and one is still continuing which is hourly. Having 3 jobs in my profile I had got 83% JSS which later decreased to 76%. I was trying to get a rising talent badge but I have already got JSS. Now can I still hope to get the badge or just forget it.

Please provide answers.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Saroj S wrote:

Now can I still hope to get the badge or just forget it.

Just forget it. You can't get the badge anymore. You already have a (poor) Job Success Score.

NikolaS

Hi 

Please know that you earn a Top Rated badge by building an impressive reputation on Upwork. You must have a proven history of success with multiple clients, delight your clients with your work every time, and contribute to a safe and vibrant marketplace by knowing and following the Upwork Terms of Service. To become Top Rated, you must have the following qualifications:

• A current Job Success Score of 90% or higher
  • First hire on Upwork was more than 90 days ago
  • Maintained Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks
  • 100% complete profile  (90% for those who brought their profiles over from Elance)
  • 12-month earnings of at least $1,000
  • Up-to-date availability (if unavailable now, set a date estimate)
  • An account in good standing with no recent account holds
  • Activity on the platform (proposal, accepted invitation, or earnings) in the past 90 days

You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths