🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: schedule for time
Page options
htut_lin
Community Member

schedule for time

Hi I am Lin.

I will like to reschedule my appointment from how to get started on Upwork and begin winning jobs right away.  Please I want to make the time on Saturday 11/24 at 11am mountain time. Let me know, it is work or not please.

Thank you.
Have a good day.

Lin 
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

@Lin H wrote:

I will like to reschedule my appointment from how to get started on Upwork and begin winning jobs right away.  Please I want to make the time on Saturday 11/24 at 11am mountain time. Let me know, it is work or not please.

What appointment??

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

@Lin H wrote:

What appointment??

htut_lin
Community Member

Actually not an appointment. I am sorry. It is webinar, somebody is going to teach me how to start a job in upwork. This week's webinar will be at the following time:
Tuesday, November 27 at 10am (PST). On that day, I have work. I am not available so I will like to reschedule on Saturday. 

petra_r
Community Member

@Lin H wrote:

Actually not an appointment. I am sorry. It is webinar, somebody is going to teach me how to start a job in upwork. This week's webinar will be at the following time:
Tuesday, November 27 at 10am (PST). On that day, I have work. I am not available so I will like to reschedule on Saturday. 

Webinars are for everyone. (Thousands and thousands of people) They can not be rescheduled, but they are usually recorded so you can listen to it later.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lin,

I'm sorry you will not be able to join the webinar.  You should be able to access the recording of a webinar by going to the original registration link you have already shared in your post. Let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

@Lin H wrote:

It's not just for you, as Petra pointed out.

In addition to the webinar, please make good use of all the resources and information available here in the community and the general upwork information.

At this point, you don't have the necessary skills to navigate this platform safely, and you are a prime target for scammers. Educate yourself very quickly to not fall for those. (Never accept a job before you have everything you need to do it, avoid google-hangouts, and anything that circumvents upworks procedures in any way.)

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths