🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » should I remind this client to end the contra...
Page options
tomliuwhite
Community Member

should I remind this client to end the contract?

I have finished one project, and the client has releaesd the mony. But he did not end the contract yet. I am not quite sure should I remind him to end the contract:
He put $200 in the budget, he assignged me milestone 1($75), I have finished it around 2 weeks ago, I already received the money, he did not mention that he will send me other projects in the near future, should I remind him to end the contract? Can he end the contract since he put $200 in the budget(not funded)?
Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi JIAN,

If a contract has become idle, it is generally best to ask your client to close it and, ideally, leave feedback for you. On the other hand, if a client is not responsive and the work has been completed on the contract, you may want to consider closing the contract yourself. Feel free to check out this help article for more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi JIAN,

If a contract has become idle, it is generally best to ask your client to close it and, ideally, leave feedback for you. On the other hand, if a client is not responsive and the work has been completed on the contract, you may want to consider closing the contract yourself. Feel free to check out this help article for more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths