🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: sign in error on computer
Page options
ronaonline
Community Member

sign in error on computer

Hi. Dear sir; 

I am a new freelancer to upwork. I log in to My upwork profile through phone(app) and computer. recently when i enter through the computer there is a  error.it says "go to upwork comunity  for help". every time when i enter through computer , they asked me to confirm that it is you? or confirm that you are not a robbot.  I recently uploaded your upwork short cut app for computer but couldnt log in. So I want to know what should i do for this?.

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
NikolaS

Hi Ronald,

Please know that we ask users to enter CAPTCHA when we detect unusual activity. It is one of the tools Upwork uses to help ensure a safe online workplace. That said, it's not normal when CAPTCHA appears too often.

Please make sure that

• Javascript is enabled
  • Cookies are enabled
  • Your browser does not block ads
  • Your browser is not blocking Upwork analytical tools.

Additionally, may you please check the reputation of your external IP here and the troubleshooting steps shared here.

You can also try the troubleshooting tips shared in this help article. If the issue persists, please report it following the ''How do I report a problem?'' section of the previously shared troubleshooting guide, and our team will assist you directly.

If you have any further question feel free to follow up, we will be happy to help.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths