🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » someone steal my upwork account
Page options
ussama_malik16
Community Member

someone steal my upwork account

Hello Upwork Team,

Hope your well, I'm facing an issue with my account a years ago i was created a upwork profile and verify with my documents and video call interview. My account was fully verified but suddenly someone steal my laptop and access my all information. Now my upwork profile is steal and i did not access it. i have no gmail account password that is linked to upwork profile because he change the all recovery information of my gmail account and change the upwork password too.

I request upwork team to remove that profile or banned or re-verify that account by using video call interview to check that this person is real or fake. i can provide my gorvernment documents and im availble for video call interview to help upwork team to solve this issue. i'm pakistani government emloyee. I can also share my government salary slips or government verification documents to prove my identity. I have attached the URL of steal Profile.

Profile URL:  **Edited for Community Guidelines**

1 REPLY 1
LuiggiR

Hi Muhammad,

I'm very sorry to hear about your situation and how this has inconvenienced you. I've already advised the team on what happened and one of our agents will be reaching out to you via a support ticket to assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths