🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » souci pour proposer
Page options
7d92c537
Community Member

souci pour proposer

Bonjour, je suis nouvelle parmi vous. J'ai effectué des recherches pour trouver des projets et pouvoir proposer mes connaissances professionnelles. Mon souci est "comment proposer mes services", je vois pas de "bouton" ou "icône" pour me lancer. Merci.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

@Imen C wrote:

(translated) Hello, I'm new to this place. I did some research to find projects and to be able to offer my professional knowledge. My concern is "how to offer my services", I don't see a "button" or "icon" to get started. Thank you.

That's because you created a client account, not a freelancer account.

• Clients are the people who hire freelancers and pay them for their work.
  • Freelancers are the people who get hired by clients and get paid for their work

Here are the steps to add a freelancer profile to your client account

Si vous êtes déjà client mais que vous souhaitez travailler en tant que freelance.

Cliquez sur le menu Comptes, sélectionnez Paramètres, puis cliquez sur Mes données.
    Cliquez sur le lien Créer un nouveau compte ci-dessous.
    Sélectionnez l'option de menu Nouveau compte freelance.
    Une fois que vous avez créé le compte, vous pouvez passer de l'utilisation de Upwork en tant que client ou en tant que pigiste en utilisant le menu Comptes en haut à droite de votre écran.

Sorry -my French is very poor

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
petra_r
Community Member

@Imen C wrote:

(translated) Hello, I'm new to this place. I did some research to find projects and to be able to offer my professional knowledge. My concern is "how to offer my services", I don't see a "button" or "icon" to get started. Thank you.

That's because you created a client account, not a freelancer account.

• Clients are the people who hire freelancers and pay them for their work.
  • Freelancers are the people who get hired by clients and get paid for their work

Here are the steps to add a freelancer profile to your client account

Si vous êtes déjà client mais que vous souhaitez travailler en tant que freelance.

Cliquez sur le menu Comptes, sélectionnez Paramètres, puis cliquez sur Mes données.
    Cliquez sur le lien Créer un nouveau compte ci-dessous.
    Sélectionnez l'option de menu Nouveau compte freelance.
    Une fois que vous avez créé le compte, vous pouvez passer de l'utilisation de Upwork en tant que client ou en tant que pigiste en utilisant le menu Comptes en haut à droite de votre écran.

7d92c537
Community Member

Thank you very much. I'm new et i didn't pay attentention to it 🙂

@Petra R wrote:

It's not you, It's Google Translator. Actually, it did a very good job. Only one word is off.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless

@Rene K wrote:

@Petra R wrote:

It's not you, It's Google Translator. Actually, it did a very good job. Only one word is off.

It wasn't. I "do" know a tiny bit of French.

Feel free to compare.

google translate.jpg

Then your French is way, way better than Google's.

I prefer your French being good than Google's French being good. Keeps me in business 😀.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless

@Rene K wrote:

Then your French is way, way better than Google's.

I prefer your French being good than Google's French being good. Keeps me in business 😀.

My French sucks. I've never learned it.  At school we did English, Latin and Greek. 9 years Latin of course helps with all the Latin-based languages and learning Italian helped too. I have friends in France so got a very basic basis and I did have to look words and spelling up.

I can read French and Spanish reasonably well, and can sort of communicate with French people if I absolutely have to, but writing is a pain in the proverbial.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths