🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » suspend profile for submit more proposal
Page options
upwaminul21
Community Member

suspend profile for submit more proposal

Hi, I'm a new freelancer at Upwork. I have already submitted 4 proposals but I have not received any message from the client. I have seen in some forum posts that some freelancers have suspended their profiles for not getting work by submitting more proposals. So, can you tell me the maximum number of proposals that can be sent to get the 1st job?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md Aminul,

We're not suspending users for submitting a high number of proposals. Please check out this help article for more information about the most common reasons for freelancer account holds.

To help you get started, please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Corner. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md Aminul,

We're not suspending users for submitting a high number of proposals. Please check out this help article for more information about the most common reasons for freelancer account holds.

To help you get started, please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Corner. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths