Reply
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply

test kicked me out

Active Member
Wei Xiang O Member Since: Jun 3, 2019
1 of 4

Hi,

 

I got kicked out of Basic Algebra Skills test halfway through, causing me to fail. Is it possible to reset the test so I can retake it again?

 

Thank you very much and best regards,

 

Wei

Moderator
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 4

Hi Wei, 


Could you please share what exactly happened when you were taking the test so that I can share this with the team? 


-Avery
Untitled
Active Member
Wei Xiang O Member Since: Jun 3, 2019
3 of 4
Hi,

Thanks for your reply! I was about 40% done when it suddenly ended the test, congratulating me for finishing it. Since I haven’t done the remaining 60%, they were marked as incorrect, causing me to fail the overall test.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Wei

Moderator
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 4

Hi Wei,

 

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your test. Thank you.


Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS