🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » trouble updating my profile
Page options
wanyix
Community Member

trouble updating my profile

I am having trouble updating my profile: portfolio, skills, certifications, employment history, and education. Kindly assist

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Susan,

Please try to clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser and follow the steps listed in our guide on how to Create a 100% Complete Freelancer Profile.
If you experience any problems on your end please take a screenshot and send it to me via PM, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am having trouble updating my profile: portfolio, skills, certifications, employment history, and education.

Specifically, the tabs (the + sign) are not working upon clicking on them.

Tests (+) is working properly, but the rest are not working: portfolio +, skills +, certifications +, employment history +, and education +.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Susan,

Did you cleared your cache and cookies or used another browser? If yes, what browsers did you used to try and update your profile? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I cleared my cache and cookies. I am using chrome. Still not able to update my profile, i.e., skills, portfolio.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Thank you for the follow up Susan,

I`ve escalated your problem to our technical team and one of our team members will reach out to you via ticket to assist you further.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths