🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » unable to complete my general profile due to ...
Page options
irfandesigns96
Community Member

unable to complete my general profile due to specialized profile

Hi. I am new to Upwork. I am completing my general profile. but somehow I don't know I created a specialized profile. So, When I try to complete my general profiles Its all add data to into specialized profile, and my general profile remains the same 40%. Please help How I can complete the general profile and I want to delete a specialized profile.

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Muhammad,

You can find your profile completion percentage on the right-hand panel of your Find Work page under My Profile. Check out this post in the Hiring Headquarters to get tips on enhancing your profile. There are many ways to get to 100%, but some items are required. To reach 60% you’ll need a photo, title, overview, at least one employment history item, and at least one skill tag. Any combination of the other choices can then be used to reach 100%. You can find more information oh how to make your profile 100% in this help article. Feel free to follow up if you have further questions.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thanks for your concern. But my problem is different. let me repeat again, my general profile is 40% Now so when I try to complete my general profile, I add my work history 'portfolio, skills, experience'.after adding it should go on 80%.But my general profile remains at 40%. I also attach some screenshots.

Hi Muhammad,

There are many ways to get to 100% completed profile, but some items are required. To reach the initial 60% you’ll need a photo, title, overview, and at least one entry each for employment history, and skill tags. Please check this help article.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths