🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » unable to hire my freelancer
Page options
habibkaliq
Community Member

unable to hire my freelancer

I have created a job and also submit the amount through my card, and selected a freelancer and sent her an offer but my freelancer is unable to accept the offer.
Now when i withdraw from the offer i can't get my money back.......
NEED URGENT HELP!!

9 REPLIES 9
petra_r
Community Member

@Habib K wrote:

I have created a job and also submit the amount through my card, and selected a freelancer and sent her an offer but my freelancer is unable to accept the offer.
Now when i withdraw from the offer i can't get my money back.......

Of course you get the money back, it just takes a few days (up to 5) before it shows on your statement.

thanks but even it says refunded, but all i have 0.00  ....  is it still ok and i will get my oney back ??

JoanneP

Hi Habib, 

I'm sorry for the trouble you had. It looks like you have successfully hired a freelancer and a feedback has been left. Are you trying to post a new job and hire a freelancer?

~ Joanne
Upwork

No No, that job was added again with a new payment !!!!
The First job which i was created and funds was also made ( Refrence # 197744328) but somehow i was unable to hire my client so i have to close that job and it says money is refund ( Refrence # 197773242) , But i didn't get the money back. Please check the second last transections from my account!!

Hi Habib,

Escrow refunds will be returned to the billing method you used for the deposit. The credit can take up to five business days to appear. Funds held more than 60 days may instead be returned to your balance for reuse if we cannot credit your billing method (some billing method vendors don’t allow credits to be applied after a certain number of days).

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi thanks for your kind response!

I am worried about that when it says "REFUND" in the Transaction History but i still didn't get my money back in my Account / Balance ....!!!
Is it ok and i still get my money back after 5 business days???

any support member there to answer my question please???

Hello,
I still didn't get my refund....!! Can anyone from team will repond to my questions ??????

Sorry about the delayed response, Habib. We'll investigate this further and update you directly via a support ticket.

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths