🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » unable to initiate video verification call
Page options
ashishmokate85
Community Member

unable to initiate video verification call

Hi... Need help....I have updated the browser Chrome ..still thre is no active link for video verification...

8 REPLIES 8
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ashish,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with completing your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, 

I have been trying everything to initiate a video verification but have been unable. What is the next step?

Hi Arthur,

Please try to start the process via Firefox. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
johnsonkalu
Community Member

I have thesame problem here. My chrome is updated but still the link is not leading me to a video call

How do I go about it please? I need to have the video verification as soon as possible.

Hi Johnson,

Please try to use Firefox to start the process and complete your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have tried it on Firefox but thesame situation reoccured. The point at which I'm asked to "start chat", on clicking it takes me directect to up support page with no direction to any video call at all. I wish to get this done now. I read the call could be completed with google meet on mobile phone. If that is right, how do I go about it?
Thanks.

Hi Johnson, 

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths