🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » unable to upload company logo
Page options
3b3cbe86
Community Member

unable to upload company logo

Hi! Attempting to upload my company logo, which is a .jpeg of 624kb in size, Upwork tells me it can't be any larger than 25mb. ? Same result from multiple browsers for Windows.

Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Edison, 

I apologise for the inconvenience. I have shared your Upwork account information with the Customer Support Team, and they will reach out to you to assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
a1e429fd
Community Member

Hi! Attempting to upload my company logo, which is a .png of 1,3Mb in size, Upwork tells me it can't be any larger than 25mb. ? Same result from multiple browsers for Windows & Mac

Thanks!

Hi Bjorn,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you and thank you for sharing the details. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. 

~ Goran
Upwork
nibooh
Community Member

Hello, I'm unable to upload my company logo as well - could you please help? Thanks

Hi Kyle,

I apologize for the trouble you had while trying to upload your company logo. I have shared your Upwork account information with our team, and one of the team members will reach out to assist you further.

~ Joanne
Upwork
a1e429fd
Community Member

Hi

I still can not upload my logo.

Björn Derycke

Hi Bjorn,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I already followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your open ticket very soon. Please allow time for our team to carefully review your issue and respond accordingly. You will be notified of their response.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths