🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » unable to withdraw old proposal -"This job ha...
Page options
iamabhisaini
Community Member

unable to withdraw old proposal -"This job has been removed from Upwork"

I have an offer to join a agency, however the owner of the Agency getting below error:

"User has open contracts".

I have withdraw all my sent proposals but one job has already been removed from the Upwork.

Which gives me an error message: "This job has been removed from Upwork, so we are no longer able to retrieve your proposal." PFA

iamabhisaini_1-1638539142677.png

Please help me how can I join the agency.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks for confirming this, Abhishek. Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

22 REPLIES 22
AndreaG

Hi Abhishek,

It looks like you had an open contract that you were able to end today. Could you please confirm if you're getting the same error after the contract was closed?

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea,

Yes, I'm still facing the same issue after the contract has been end.

@upwork: Could you please help me for the same.

Regards,

-Abhishek 

Thanks for confirming this, Abhishek. Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
a96ac1e0
Community Member

Hii Andrea,

Yes, I'm still facing the same issue after the contract has been end.

Regards,

Mann

a96ac1e0
Community Member

Hii Andrea

I have the same problem why don't you help me to solve this : This job has been removed from Upwork, so we are no longer able to retrieve your proposal.

Hi Mann,

A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
49e67e67
Community Member

I'm not able to withdraw from a proposal because it's removed help me please 

Hi Reem, 

I can see that you already closed your account. Please feel free to reach out if you need additional assistance.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello Annie Jane, I am facing the same problem. can you please help me?

Hi Charity,

If the job is already removed, your proposal will be automatically canceled within 24-48 hours. You can attempt to close your account again afterward, or let us know if you're still having issues so we can assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
61fd5d01
Community Member

I have the same problem why don't you help me to solve this : This job has been removed from Upwork, so we are no longer able to retrieve your proposal.

I want to deactivate my account pleasee help meee.You have one or more open proposals. Please visit your Proposals page and close your proposals i cant close those proposals because there is some problem with them not with me and i want to close my account now .

Please help me  to deativate my freelance account on upwork . This job has been removed from Upwork, so we are no longer able to retrieve your proposal.   I cant deal with this and this is not my problem and you have to help me .

Hi Zaur,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
61fd5d01
Community Member

I need a real help immediately deactivate my account !!!!

61fd5d01
Community Member

Who should i call to deactivate my account you are not helping me and am really angry right now . deactivate my account i don't want to have it again !

61fd5d01
Community Member

I don't have so much time to talk with you so deactivate my account i dont want to have it anymore! is there any problemmmmmm

61fd5d01
Community Member

My friend i have the same problem , no one helps me how can i deal with this ???This job has been removed from Upwork, so we are no longer able to retrieve your proposal.

No one contact me for help , awful support :((( please help me immediately to deactivate i want to leave this website.

8841050f
Community Member

same issue

Hi Joshua,

If the job is already removed, your proposal will be automatically canceled within 24-48 hours.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
f_jahan_eva
Community Member

Proposal withdrawal is just a matter of one click but after withdrawing the proposal spend connects aren't refunded to my profile.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths