🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: under review
Page options
senosardjono
Community Member

under review

I just joined Upwork 2 months ago and got 1 job. Yesterday, I updated my portfolio, but why did I see "under review" in my new portfolio? Is there any mistake? Please advise. 

Best regards

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Witur, 

If the client doesn't come back within 3-days, the portfolio item will automatically show up on your profile. The client only has 3-days to review this.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

@Witur S wrote:

I just joined Upwork 2 months ago and got 1 job. Yesterday, I updated my portfolio, but why did I see "under review" in my new portfolio? Is there any mistake? Please advise. 

As you must have your clients' permission before putting anything in your portfolio that you were paid to do, Upwork contacts the client in question when you put something in your portfolio that was done on Upwork.

Provided the client does not object, the portfolio item becomes public after a few days.

Hello Petra, thanks for the explanation.

If my client is hard to get in touch, will "under review" period become longer?. 

Regards

Hi Witur, 

If the client doesn't come back within 3-days, the portfolio item will automatically show up on your profile. The client only has 3-days to review this.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hii Avery,

Thanks for your assistance..

Regards

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths