🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » upwork
Page options
parneet__sharma
Community Member

upwork

Hi!!

i am new to upwork i had applied so many jobs but i did not get any reply. it has been a month now.

i dont now what to do pls help me out

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Parneet,

In addition to Luce's advise, you may want to check out these helpful blog articles to help you write winning proposals, improve your profile and tips on how to be successful on Upwork. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
luce-neidert
Community Member

Parneet, 

This is normal, getting your first job on Upwork is really, really  difficult for most of us. 

I had a look at your profile, it's much too vague, I don't even understand what your skills are. You have to remember that people looking for a freelancer get many candidatures, and yours has to stand out.

Also, I wonder if it's necessary to show results of tests that qualify you as "below average", even though the mark you got is decent. You can hide those results, as I'm afraid most prospective clients will mostly see the "below average".

JoanneP

Hi Parneet,

In addition to Luce's advise, you may want to check out these helpful blog articles to help you write winning proposals, improve your profile and tips on how to be successful on Upwork. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths