🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » upwork
Page options
parneet__sharma
Community Member

upwork

hi!!

A client offered me a job but now not responding me even i asked for tell me if you want my service or not. He is the only client i have. I want that job very badly. pls give me some tips to winn the job. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry to learn about your experience, Parneet. If the client remains unresponsive, you have the option of closing the contract so that it doesn't remain idle on your account. 

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform.

Additionally, you may also want to check out these articles from our Hiring Headquarters to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork:

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry to learn about your experience, Parneet. If the client remains unresponsive, you have the option of closing the contract so that it doesn't remain idle on your account. 

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform.

Additionally, you may also want to check out these articles from our Hiring Headquarters to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork:

~ Avery
Upwork
martina_plaschka
Community Member

@parneet S wrote:

hi!!

A client offered me a job but now not responding me even i asked for tell me if you want my service or not. He is the only client i have. I want that job very badly. pls give me some tips to winn the job. 

Have you accepted a job offer and are now seeing the job in your my jobs list?

If yes, wait for him to provide the work. If not, he might have changed his mind, so you better move on to your next proposals and stop worrying about this one. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths