jaspal__singh
Community Member

upwork

hi i am applying for work but don't know where i am going wrong help me 

2 REPLIES 2
bardo_dan
Community Member

Hi Jaspal,

I am very sorry to hear that you are having a bit of an issue with finding a job here on Upwork. I can see that you just recently joined so please note that it takes lots of time and effort. Don't give up! Secondly, make sure your proposals are thorough and inviting, telling the client why you are the best candidate for this job. Make sure to include examples of work you've done, as well as a brief overview of your relevant skills and experiences.

Also, I took a look at your profile and I noticed that you've only taken the Upwork Readiness Test. Why not do some Skill Tests in your line of work in order to show the clients how much of a Rockstar you are? There are tests for Google Adwords and SEO. Check them out in your spare time and good luck! 🙂

prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "hi i am applying for work but don't know where i am going wrong help me"

You need to carefully read and follow everything here:

Getting Started on Upwork

After you have done that, read extensively in the Community Forum threads. Use the "Subject" search tool to find topics you want to know about. Read extensively in Upwork's Help section. After doing all that, if you have a specific question which has not already been addressed in the Forum, feel free to post your question here.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths