Did you mean: 

vcv

Highlighted
Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
11 of 39

@Hovhannes S wrote:
is this site real way to make money?

The site itself will never make money if they continue to accept people like you.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
Highlighted
Community Guru
Kathy T Member Since: Jul 17, 2015
12 of 39

@Hovhannes S wrote:
is this site real way to make money?

Only if you are actually better then the thousand other freelancer writers on here who have years of experience and expertise. Also if you have a special niche or expertise in a specific area such as medical, or dogs, or flowers etc.

If you write your proposals like you've written your profile's overview, then to be honest, no, I don't think you will make any money here. All that will happen is that you'll be sought out by the scammers on this site and taken advantage of.

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
13 of 39

Hovhannes,

I believe you are referring to your profile being under review. It can take up to 12 hours for the team to review your profile and get back to you. You may still work on your profile and clarify what services you are able to offer to clients on Upwork in your profile title. Add more information about your skills and experience to your profile overview and make sure there are no grammar and punctuation errors in it. 

Please, check resources linked in this post for more information about getting started on Upwork.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
14 of 39

I looked at Hovhannes' profile, on which he claims to be a writer who can write everything, yet he aggressively disregards standard conventions of capitalization, spelling, punctuation, word usage, grammar, etc. I don't think he is actually serious about earning money on Upwork. I think he is just joking around.

Highlighted
Hovhannes S Member Since: Jan 11, 2017
15 of 39
why you tell about me bad.I have God who can help me
Highlighted
Community Guru
16 of 39

Hovhannes, the people who are posting in this thread are trying to help you.

You need to understand that there is no way for you to earn money here as a writer.

You need to choose:

-pursue work opportunities elsewhere, not on Upwork

Or

- learn what is required to succeed here and adhere to professional expectations required to do so

Nobody here can do anything to help you earn money here given your current skill level and current knowledge level about Upwork.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
17 of 39

@Hovhannes S wrote:
I have God who can help me

Which is a good thing since only a miracle could get you any job around here.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
Highlighted
18 of 39
what I change in my profile? and can you help me How i do works?
Highlighted
Community Guru
19 of 39

Hovhanes, here is your current profile overview text:

"**Edited for Community Guidelines**"

Would you like those of us who are experienced Upwork users to re-write your profile overview text for you, so that your profile can present you as a highly qualified, polished writer and translator who has a good chance of getting hired?

Highlighted
20 of 39
what you send me I write it in my settings?