Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vcv

Highlighted
Community Guru
Kathy T Member Since: Jul 17, 2015
21 of 39

You can write whatever Preston sent, (although I didn't see what he wrote so maybe I shouldn't say that) But what are you going to do when you write your proposal cover letter? And if there's a huge discrepancy between your cover letter and your profile overview, how are you going to explain that.

It's not that we don't want you here on this site. It's not fair to a client with the work they will receive and it's not fair to you either. You may write perfectly in your native language, but you also have to write perfectly in English if you want to translate.  That includes capitalization's, spellings, grammar and punctuations. I don't see that with happening with you.

You asked questions, but you don't seem to even understand the replies you've gotten. We gave you our opinions, some harsh, some not. We can't stop  you from looking for jobs here and applying for jobs but if you do that, don't post on here, Why I get no job.

Highlighted
Hovhannes S Member Since: Jan 11, 2017
22 of 39
in my profile overview?
Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
23 of 39
I was asking if you would like us to write your profile text for you. You did not even understand the question. Yet you offer Armenian-English translation services. I do not believe you are a translator or a writer.
Highlighted
24 of 39
yes I'm translator
Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
25 of 39

@Hovhannes S wrote:
yes I'm translator

No, you are not a translator. To be a translator requires high level native skills in the target language and advanced fluent skills in the source language. Your Englishnis at barely basic level, so you cartainly should not try to translate from English, or attempt any English writing ever.

Do you have any actual skills in anything?

Highlighted
26 of 39
I'm newer and i dont know what i do here ,i want to work here i dont have any works and i have 2 daughter i want to keep them thats why i choose this work
Highlighted
27 of 39
yes I can write articles
Highlighted
Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
28 of 39

@Hovhannes S wrote:
yes I can write articles

You can't write English language articles.  What you may be able to do is write articles in your native language. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
Highlighted
29 of 39
whay I cant I write many aeticles in the Sun magazine.I can write armenian articles too
Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
30 of 39

@Hovhannes S wrote:
whay I cant I write many aeticles in the Sun magazine.I can write armenian articles too

Because a writer must have excellent, native level skills in the language he or she writes in. Your English is decades away from that. Maybe you can write articles in Armenian, if there is any demand for that.

But as your profile is unlikely to get approved I suspect it is all fairly irrelevant anyway.