Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vcv

Highlighted
Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
31 of 39

@Hovhannes S wrote:
whay I cant I write many aeticles in the Sun magazine.

Oh, oh. In The Sun Magazine, huh? That's something :-)

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
Highlighted
Community Guru
Kathy T Member Since: Jul 17, 2015
32 of 39

@Hovhannes S wrote:
whay I cant I write many aeticles in the Sun magazine.I can write armenian articles too

Corrected --- Why can't I write many articles in the Sun magazine. I can write Armenian articles too.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer D Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
33 of 39

Hovhannes, I know you genuinely want to work and earn money to support your family. I don't know who told you that Upwork was a good place for you to try, but they were not being helpful.

Your *Armenian* writing skills may be fantastic. But there is little to no demand for Armenian writers on Upwork. Your *English* skills are very basic (you even yourself say on your profile that your English level is basic). This means that you cannot write articles in English, or translate to or from English.

Unless you have another skill that you have not mentioned here yet, I'm sorry to say that you are not going to be able to find success on Upwork right now. You should try to find work locally, and do some courses to improve your English, and try again in the future when your skills are stronger.

Please take this as helpful advice and not an insult. I know you want to help your family. But time spent trying to do that here is time wasted, and will be better spent somewhere else.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
34 of 39

Upwork is much more about lifestyle than it is about earning money.

People work on Upwork because they are interested in the freelancing lifestyle... They are interested in the perks and privileges of working from home (or wherever they work from), and managing their work as a small business.

But if a person needs money, especially if they need money fast, this is absolutely the wrong place to come.

Just about ANY OTHER job or occupation or means of making money that is possible in your local community, no matter how menial, will give you a better opportunity to start earning money more quickly. And you'll earn more money.

If somebody loves their family and needs to provide for their family, they SHOULD NOT be fooling around with Upwork. If somebody is in a situation where finances are not an issue, and they can afford to experiment and focus on their own interests and desires, then Upwork may be an appropriate experiment.

Highlighted
Hovhannes S Member Since: Jan 11, 2017
35 of 39
you say that in this site we cant earn can you explain me what about this site what do you do in this site,only you help people who need help?
Highlighted
Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
36 of 39

@Hovhannes S wrote:
you say that in this site we cant earn can you explain me what about this site what do you do in this site,only you help people who need help?

English please? 

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
Highlighted
37 of 39
ok thanks for advice.but do you know the other versia to make money
Highlighted
38 of 39
are you understand me?
Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
39 of 39

Hi all,

I would like to thank everyone who posted on this thread for their participation as I'm closing the discussion for new comments.