🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: verification email
Page options
a4765832
Community Member

verification email

I never received my verification email. I have checked my spam and trash folders. I did receive a Let's get started email, but it had no verification/authentication element.

6 REPLIES 6
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Antonio,

We checked and the confirmation email was sent to your email successfully. Make sure you've entered the email address correctly and lastly use the option to change the email address you provided if you are still having issues. Afterwards, Please resend the email one more time, check your inbox and spam folder, check the settings for your email provider and make sure emails from Upwork aren't being blocked. Let us know if you received the confirmation email.

~ Bojan
Upwork
a4765832
Community Member

I followed the procedure to change the email address and resend. I still am
not in receipt of a verification email. However, emails from Upwork are not
being blocked since I received this communication.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Antonio,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your email verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
a4765832
Community Member

A phone call would be great.

contentsmithe
Community Member

I am having this same issue. I am trying to change my email address and it will NOT send me a verification email to the new email address. I have sent test emails from other email addresses to my new business email, however, the verification email will not come through. I have checked every folder including SPAM. Nothing.

Hi Daniel,

Please send me a PM with your new email address so that I can check this from our end and advise you accordingly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths