🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: verification failed
Page options
jae_woo
Community Member

verification failed

I just need to try to set up my bank account for payment approved in "upwork". However, I failed to verify my bank account due to my misunderstanding about instructions. So, how can I verify it again? Alternatively, I set up my "paypal" method for my payment for "upwork". 

Secondly, how can I process my work if the contract between task giver and task taker were accomplished? Please let me know it briefly including "work diary".

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Jae,

I checked your account but was not able to locate the bank account you`re referring to. To learn more about our accepted payment methods and how to add one check out this Help Article

Regarding your second question, you can be hired on an hourly and fixed price contract. Always make sure that you`re hired on an official contract before you start to work. To learn more about getting started on Upwork check out this Thread. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you for your reply. I set up my bank account again. Please refer to my account in order to locate the bank account I mentioned. 

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Thank you for the follow up Jae,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your payment method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths