🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » verify email
Page options
mpmgperk
Community Member

verify email

Asked to verify email.  told that an email with link would be sent.  Email says if me, don't need to do anything.  Has no link.  Stuck in this loop and can't login to actually do anything.  Not a issue a few days ago.  Changing PW was not helpful.  Thanks for any help.

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mark,

I checked this for you and it looks that your email address was successfully verified. Please, log into your account, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. We wish you a positive outcome with this, thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
mpmgperk
Community Member

First it wants me to verify my email.  I got the eamil only the first time I tried to verify.  There was no link as the online message indicated and the email said if it was me, I did not need to do anything.  I have tried to verify many times but am stuck between a rock and a hard place.  Now even more distressing is that when I log on, it assumes I need to apply all over agin, which I can do, but took me a lopng time.  Can't access any form of support.  Any help greatly appreciated.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mark,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly via email and assist you further, thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths