🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: verifying my bank account
Page options
Community Member

verifying my bank account

I am unable to submit a proposal because I cannot put the deposits into the que.  Please help me.  This process is making me frustrated and defeated.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Barbara,

We'll reset verification attempts for you and you'll be able to add deposit amounts and verify your bank account.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

27 REPLIES 27
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Barbara,

We'll reset verification attempts for you and you'll be able to add deposit amounts and verify your bank account.

~ Valeria
Upwork

thank you so much

where exactly is solutions?  that section is still showing verification failed

Hi Barbara,

I'm sorry that you are having a frustrating experience, however I just checked and a member of our team has reached out to you via a ticket to assist you in the verification process.

~Nina

thank you Nina.  Shall I check for the correction in a few days? I am not being cheeky.  I just want to start earning as soon as possible.  Thank you for your response.

Hi Barbara,

I see that you have been in touch with the agent that is assisting you with the verification process. Please reach out to him for more details as he should be able to provide you with accurate information regarding the expected time of completion regarding the verification. 

~Nina

can you reset mine as well?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Vittania,

Yes we will reset your attempts shortly, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Can you please help me with that too?

Hi Sally, 

An agent from the Customer Support Team will reach out to you directly via email to assist you with your verification. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi, 

I'm also having trouble verifying my bank accounts. Could I have some help with this?

Hi Nanine,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

I have been waiting for my bank account to be verified since but nothing was done since and it almost a week now. Please what's the problem

Hi Akinade,

I see you have added your bank information on the 19th, but please note that it can take up to 5 business days for the deposits to show up and this can also be delayed by bank holidays such as Martin Luther King Day.

~Nina

I'm having this same issue, can the verification for my account be reset as well?

Thanks.

Hi Lovietta, Bank account verification has been reset. Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
design_website
Community Member

I want to verify my account, How do I go about that? I have the Id card here

design_website
Community Member

I want to verify my account, How do I go about that? I am not a US citizen but I am in the state for school

Hi Kenneth,

You'll need to be physically located in the U.S to verify your location and you'll be able to verify it by clicking the verification link in the notification banner towards the top of the page when you log into your account.Screen Shot 2018-05-29 at 4.56.41 PM.png

~Nina

Still facing some problem.  What would happen if the rejected my ID card or location?

Hi Kenneth,

In this case our team will reach out and assist you further if It's needed, thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork
9b68c754
Community Member

Can someone help me with the same issue? I have verified my account by putting the two amounts in but still shows as unverified? Please help as I want to pay my freelancer soon !!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hollie,

I see that you already have a ticket for this concern, a member of the team is awaiting your response in order to assist you further. You should also be able to access the ticket directly here.

~ Bojan
Upwork
9af8caaf
Community Member

Hello Sir,

Could you please help me I cant verify my account as well. It been suspended

Hi Thibaut,

Yes, one of our customer support agents will reach out to you and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
4aa7cf53
Community Member

i cannot verify my billing method they say there will be two amount that will appear on my statement but actually it is three amount in peso. i dont know how much was the conversion of it in dollor beacuse it was debited as peso.

Hi James,

One of our team members will reach out on your open ticket shortly and assist you further with this. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths