🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » 'weekly summary is ready for review' what...
Page options
5bc633de
Community Member

'weekly summary is ready for review' what do I do with this?

I have gotten this summary for 2 weeks with all the details of the hours worked, but have not received any payments.

Are the people I am working for getting automatically invoiced, and I then will show a balane when I am paid?   Or did I set these jobs up wrong from the start. They are both ongoing, as opposed to one time projects

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Destin,

You can check your Pending tab, In Review tab and Work In Progress tab in order to confirm the status of your payments. 

Please check the Weekly Billing Cycle article for more information about the schedule to release hourly payments. It takes about 10 days for payments to be processed. The first week is when you log time on an hourly contract, which ends every Sunday. The client then has 5-days to review, and/or, dispute any the hours logged on the Work Diary. If there are no issues with the hours logged, the payment for the contract will then go to a 5-day security period before it becomes available on your account.

The funds you’re referring to are currently under the Pending tab. That means they are currently subjected to a standard five-day security period and will become available for withdrawal on Wednesday. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
bilsim
Community Member

Are these fixed price milestones? If yes, then as soon as you click "submit your work" for a milestone  they are technically/automatically invoiced. They have 14 days for any complaints, so the maximum time for you to get paid is 14 days after you have submitted work unless the client pays sooner manually. 

For hourly contracts they are invoiced weekly around the end of  the week, then there's one week after that for any complaints before you get paid.

You need to follow work diary buttons and enter hours/submit your work to trigger everything said above. 

If 14 days have passed, give it one or two more days to process.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths