🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » what is minimum amount which we can withdraw ...
Page options
django_expert
Community Member

what is minimum amount which we can withdraw from upwork using payoneer/local back account? Pakistan

I have $$ in my account and I have a Payoneer's account but I do not have a local bank account.

how much payoneer will charge me per/withdraw and same question is for local bank bank transfer?

how much payoneer takes to transfer the money into jazzcash?

how much Local bank takes to transfer the money into the account?

4 REPLIES 4
LuiggiR

Hi Abubakar,

It will typically take two days for the funds to arrive using Payoneer. They also have an instant loading option for an addtional $2.50 and their fees generally vary by country, you may want to check this help article to learn more. The cost per withdrawal direct to your local bank is $0.99 (plus incoming fees at some banks) and they generally take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. You can also check here to learn more.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

and why I can't withdraw money less than $100? from payoneer/upwork

Hi Abubakar,

If you're referring to how much you can automatically withdraw, there are different disbursement thresholds for you to choose from, you can learn more in this help article. If you're asking the minimum amount you can withdraw from your Payoneer account, you'll need to contact Payoneer.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
prestonhunter
Community Member

I believe that a freelancer can withdraw funds at any time, no matter how small the amount, as long as the amount covers the fees associated with withdrawal.

For anybody with a U.S. bank account, regardless of where the freelancer lives, the withdrawal fee is zero.

So there would be no minimum amount that can be withdrawn. A freelancer could withdraw just $1.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths