🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: where should I ask the requirements?
Page options
subdibyoyoga
Community Member

where should I ask the requirements?

Hi! I'm accepted on a writing Job, my client desires me to write as the title given. however I'm not given yet the title. where should I ask the title?

4 REPLIES 4
reinierb
Community Member

Yoga S wrote:

Hi! I'm accepted on a writing Job, my client desires me to write as the title given. however I'm not given yet the title. where should I ask the title?

A good place to start would be your client.

hoyle_editing
Community Member

Check the job posting and any included files (such as brief) within either the job posting or job offer. Failing that, you need to ask your client for carification. The easiest way to do this would probably be through the Upwork messaging system (where you have presumably already spoken to client)

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Yoga, 

If you are unclear with the project brief, or have additional questions for your client, I would recommend that you set up a meeting with your client by sending him a message. It's always best to get all information about a project, and make sure that you and your client are on the same page before starting to work on a contract. 

Since you are new here, I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please don’t forget to read the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

~ Avery
Upwork
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Yoga S wrote:

Have you been hired? Did you click the "accept offer" button?

If not, consider yourself lucky, because accepting jobs that you are not clear on is unwise, it is bound to end in bad feedback and that's not a good thing in the long term. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths