🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » where to find client's recent history (when a...
Page options
raimann-sophie
Community Member

where to find client's recent history (when already working with them)?

Hi there, 

opening a Job- Ad inside the Job Feed  - below the job details I can find the client’s recent history and feedback written by other freelancers... Where can I find this info while already working with them? The communication with my new client is poor;  I receive zero instructions and I’m expected to guess the desired outcomes... Not sure if it makes sense to continue working with them, so I’d like to see their feedback and maybe find a hint (maybe they just have a busy week?)  Is it possible to see a client’s profile / recent history / feedback? If yes, where can I find it?

Thanks in advance! 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

@Sophie R wrote:

Hi there, 

opening a Job- Ad inside the Job Feed  - below the job details I can find the client’s recent history and feedback written by other freelancers... Where can I find this info while already working with them? The communication with my new client is poor;  I receive zero instructions and I’m expected to guess the desired outcomes... Not sure if it makes sense to continue working with them, so I’d like to see their feedback and maybe find a hint (maybe they just have a busy week?)  Is it possible to see a client’s profile / recent history / feedback? If yes, where can I find it?

Thanks in advance! 

First of all, the time to look for hints is before you bid or accept a request for interview and then again before accepting the contract.

Secondly, TALK to the client. Communication is a two-way street. Maybe not at the weekend though 😉

That said, you find the history via the original job post.

Go to My Jobs > All Contracts

Click on the contract in question

Then "Terms and ...."

On the right at the bottom "View original job posting"

like so:

view original posting.jpg

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

@Sophie R wrote:

Hi there, 

Thanks in advance! 

First of all, the time to look for hints is before you bid or accept a request for interview and then again before accepting the contract.

Secondly, TALK to the client. Communication is a two-way street. Maybe not at the weekend though 😉

That said, you find the history via the original job post.

Go to My Jobs > All Contracts

Click on the contract in question

Then "Terms and ...."

On the right at the bottom "View original job posting"

like so:

view original posting.jpg

656f116b
Community Member

Honestly, I haven’t seen any client, I don’t even know where to click on to find clients and I really need a step by step instruction to get to where I can chat with my clients.

scientistbhoot
Community Member

Hi Sophie,

If your client hired you via a job post then you can find it by clicking the View original job posting

1.JPG

If your client hired you via a direct offer, then there is no easy way to see the previous reviews. I also tried. But you can see the summery of a client by clicking the View Offer link.

Got it! Thanks to both!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths