🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » which banks in Ghana are accepted on upwork
Page options
bkntow
Community Member

which banks in Ghana are accepted on upwork

dear all,
i am new here and need a bank from which this website accept and how do i attached the the accepted bank so i can received paynent from clients? . please help!
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Bright,

Direct to local bank transfer is available to freelancers in Ghana. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JoanneP

Hi Bright,

Direct to local bank transfer is available to freelancers in Ghana. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
54c270e5
Community Member

But which specifically? Because a friend used Calbank and it was rejected by Upwork. So please inform us in Ghana which of our banks would Upwork accept since PayPal isn't available in Ghana and I for instance would like to be paid through my visa or Mastercard 

Hi Vanessa Naa Okiale,

Thank you for your response. The availability of payment methods varies by country, and some banks may charge incoming fees additional to those listed in this help article. Your available options will display when you add a payment method. Consider comparing costs and access options in your country before selecting a method. 

In order to avoid delayed payments and to reduce added fees, our bank partner works directly with most major banks in each country. For information on adding Direct to Local Bank as a payment method, you may want to check the help article Joanne Marie shared above. Let us know if you still need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork

PayPal is in Ghana ,but am also new to this platform friend if we can connect I will be happy

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths