🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: why I am not getting Jobs
Page options
chevlijeny
Community Member

why I am not getting Jobs

I have submitted lots of project proposal but I didn't get any jobs and I also purchase Upwork plus profile but this all connects also west so I dropout to used the Upwork But recently I thought again I purchased the connect and again at once try to get the job so please anyone help me How to get the jobs on Upwork?

8 REPLIES 8
jr-translation
Community Member

Jeni C wrote:

I have submitted lots of project proposal but I didn't get any jobs and I also purchase Upwork plus profile but this all connects also west so I dropout to used the Upwork But recently I thought again I purchased the connect and again at once try to get the job so please anyone help me How to get the jobs on Upwork?

Might be because you have one of the weirdest profiles I have ever seen on Upwork.
Then again it also violates the ToS to copy someone elses profile.

Jennifer R wrote:

Jeni C wrote:

Might be because you have one of the weirdest profiles I have ever seen on Upwork.
Then again it also violates the ToS to copy someone elses profile.

The best advice then surely is to ask the person it was copied from? They should know best how to win jobs with their profile?

Hi ma'am,

Can you please suggest me how can I improve my profile?

Jeni C wrote:

Hi ma'am,

Can you please suggest me how can I improve my profile?

It's set to private so nobody can see it. 

Hi ma'am,

Yesterday, Upwork set my profile to private but now I have again set Public so now you can see my profile, and please suggest to me.

Hi ma'am

Please check my profile now I have set it public again. I just bought Connect a few days ago and have also submitted 3 proposals but got no response.

So please ma'am suggest to me what should I do so I can get a Proposal?

chevlijeny
Community Member

Hi,

Please anyone can suggest to me how can I improve my profile and how can I get the job?

How are you, Friends,

No one from the Upwork community helps me.

Can you please suggest me how I can improve my profile and get a job?

Because all my connect go to waste.

Thank you
Jeni chevli

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths