🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: why I can't get hired in Upwork, and my e...
Page options
7044e6a0
Community Member

why I can't get hired in Upwork, and my experience is better than some top-rated buddies

Hi guys

I'm a web developer, I know so many libraries and technologies 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I cant, submit proposals, no answer if they answer me, they don't accept me to work for them

why and what shall I do to get hired,

IDC about money I only want to work on the thing I love and the thing I feel professional, I know I must have good reviews to be accepted one but if I don't get my first clientthe one who will accept me without review because he is the first one then I'll not be able to get the 2nd one.

should I learn other things like communicating skills, or improve my English, or what

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Eymen,

I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you get startedto create a profile that stands out, and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

You can visit our Resource Center where you can find plenty of articles to help you with writing proposals, negotiating with clients, setting your rates, enhancing your profile, and so on. Feel free to also sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

I hope this helps and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Eymen,

I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you get startedto create a profile that stands out, and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

You can visit our Resource Center where you can find plenty of articles to help you with writing proposals, negotiating with clients, setting your rates, enhancing your profile, and so on. Feel free to also sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

I hope this helps and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

sorry for the late reply, thanks my Guardian angel Smiley Very Happy

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths