🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » why can't I get pending balance?
Page options
barbadillo_rain_
Community Member

why can't I get pending balance?

Hello everyone, I have a question about the my balance. It has been release by my client and the said date that I will be able to withdraw it is March 20, 2021 and until now I can't get the balance. any idea why this is happening? will appriciate the help. Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Rain Bell,

When your client releases a milestone or final payment on a fixed-price job, it immediately shows as pending on your financial account. Pending payments become available for you to withdraw after the standard five-day security period.

Thanks!
~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Rain Bell B wrote:

It has been release by my client and the said date that I will be able to withdraw it is March 20, 2021 and until now I can't get the balance. any idea why this is happening? 

There is a 5 day security perid after the client releases a payment. Has it been more than 5 days?

It is also not the 20th of March, is it?

AndreaG

Hi Rain Bell,

When your client releases a milestone or final payment on a fixed-price job, it immediately shows as pending on your financial account. Pending payments become available for you to withdraw after the standard five-day security period.

Thanks!
~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths