asr28

why can't I pay from my freelancer account earnings to create a paid agency account?

I raised this to the support team however they mentioned that it's a system limitation. Here is a snapshot of my chat - 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Support Executive - 
Your freelancer account and agency account has different financial account so it's a system limitation to charge a different financial account to pay for the membership fee.

Abhishek Rathore
but even if you look from real world perspective...whenever you register a company you always pay from your personal pocket to invest and form a company.... once your company is set up then only you have a bank account & credit card...

i kindly request and strongly recommend to pass on this feedback to your higher team

i am not sure if anybody ever raised this concern... to upwork

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 REPLIES 2

Hi Abhishek,

We appreciate you sharing your feedback in the Community and will make sure to pass it along to our product team.

Thanks Lanie