cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why complete percentage of my profile does not increase ??

Mona F Member Since: Jul 30, 2017
11 of 20

I have passed one test but there is no change , is 40% Smiley Sad  ,and i revise the grammer of my overview .

what i do ???????Man Sad

Ace Contributor
Carlos C Member Since: May 27, 2017
12 of 20

@Mona F wrote:

I have passed one test but there is no change , is 40% Smiley Sad  ,and i revise the grammer of my overview .

what i do ???????Man Sad

I am sorry but I still see a lot of grammatical errors in the overview section. And personally, this new profile picture you just uploaded does not look like the woman in the previous picture... 

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
13 of 20

re: "this new profile picture you just uploaded does not look like the woman in the previous picture..."

The first photo she posted was a stock photo.

The second photo is not a stock photo. Maybe the second photo is an actual photo of this would-be freelancer.

mona-1.png

stock.pngmona-2.png

14 of 20

this is mistake when i change my photo but i repair it

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
15 of 20

Hi Mona, 

You can add any Work History you've had in the past to add up to the completeness of your profile. It is recommended that you complete your profile to 100% to be eligible for the programs in the platform. 

I'm linking again the guide that Ryan sent the other day so that you can check what else you can add to come to atleast 60% profile completeness. You may also check the tips on how to create a great profile in the freelancer resources we compiled here.

-Avery
Untitled
16 of 20

i do all this things Uploading your photo and adding your title, overview, education, employment history, and at least one skill will get you to 60% profile completion. but no change profile completion is 40% 

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
17 of 20

Mona,

It looks like your Employment History is still empty so it doesn't contribute to your profile completeness. Also, note that Upwork Readiness test doesn't contribute to profile completeness because it's not linked to any skills. Your profile Overview and Portfolio section could also use some work.

Check out this video tutorial for more information.

~ Valeria
Untitled
18 of 20

there is no change in complete percentage .it is 40% .

i'm very sad Man Sad because i can't solve this problem but my question now can i offer to tasks that customer need ???

Falak M Member Since: Feb 22, 2019
19 of 20

I have entered my portfolio and I have give two tests but still my profile rate not increasing Im not getting it plzz help me.. Thanku

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
20 of 20

Hi Falak,

Kindly check this help article, and note that certain Profile sections are required to be completed in order to reach basic 60%. You’ll need a photo, title, overview, and at least one entry each for education, employment history, and skill tags. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS