🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » why it still shows "Please upload a professi...
Page options
leo-bai
Community Member

why it still shows "Please upload a professional portrait that clearly shows your face"

I have uploaded a clear face photo, but it still shows"Please upload a professional portrait that clearly shows your face". why? I checked other upworkers photos, my photo is much clear than theirs, why still show "Please upload a professional portrait that clearly shows your face" ?

1 REPLY 1
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Leo,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked, but unfortunately, was unable to replicate the issue. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? Let us know if the notification is still being displayed. After checking your account, I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled-in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. In this case, please update the city field and resubmit your profile for review. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths