cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why my account suspended?

jhonsharaz
Jhon S Member Since: Nov 16, 2016
1 of 15

i am new user but don't no what happend . what i did wrong..please tell me i will fix it

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
2 of 15

lol fake profile. It's not 6am in NYC, breh.

jmlaidlaw
Community Guru
Janean L Member Since: Apr 6, 2016
3 of 15

What Jennifer said .

Also -- First time I ever heard of any "high end innovative web developers" "based in New York" who charge $5/hour. In fact, I have never heard of anyone in NYC who charges $5 an hour -- including the person who clips the dog's toenails.

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
4 of 15

But, really, aren't we ALL based in New York City?

(Or have I been reading too many Marvel comics?)

Peter Parker earns less than $5/hour:

Peter.png

(From Amazing Fantasy #15, by Stan Lee and Steve Ditko)

lysis10
Community Guru
5 of 15

I'm one of those people who won't leave the city but stay just far enough where there is no smelly smog and crowds. But if you gave me one of those high rise apartments that rich people show in those magazines, I'll totally convert.

kat303
Community Guru
Kathy T Member Since: Jul 17, 2015
6 of 15

Oh my gosh. you really did it. I though you were joking when you posted that you would do that. But I like it.a lot. It came out GREAT!!

lysis10
Community Guru
7 of 15

@Kathy T wrote:

Oh my gosh. you really did it. I though you were joking when you posted that you would do that. But I like it.a lot. It came out GREAT!!

Thanks guuurl. 😄

I don't make stuff up on this super serious forum. 

jmlaidlaw
Community Guru
8 of 15

@Preston H wrote:

Peter Parker earns less than $5/hour.

Specific citation required, please.

P.S. Are we all loving Jennifer's new look ?!???!!??  I know that I am! (Color here in honor of her.)

lysis10
Community Guru
9 of 15

lol Thank you, Janean. Curious if this will affect sales. LOL But my other one is like 3 years old so it was time for a new pic.

jmlaidlaw
Community Guru
10 of 15

My youngest dyed her hair pink. I love her hair, too!  (She thought I would kick her out of the house.) She's worried that it will make her seem unprofessional -- but right now she's in grad school, so I told her to see how it works out until she starts to do clinical rotations.

You look adorable -- very hip/young.  Might affect your sales by increasing business...?