Top Kudoed Members
Tag Cloud

Pakistani Contractors Meetup

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted
8 Posts
Pakistani Contractors Meetup
[ Edited ]
Hi I am pleased to announce that we're arranging an unofficial oDesk users’ Meetup in Lahore! Join us on January 27th 2013 to meet fellow oDeskers. As far as the agenda/program is concerned, this is going to be an unofficial get together for Pakistani oDeskers. Come meet your fellow colleagues, share tips and most of all, network (you never know who you meet and may end up creating agencies or joint ventures to take your freelancing career to a whole new level!). There will be chit chat and speeches by successful contractors/clients. These oDesk veterans will share their journey to success with you. In the end there will be a question answer session where you can ask questions and learn something new and useful. Top oDeskers will get an oDesk T-shirt. Please understand that the arrangements can be made only when you send us your commitment and we know the number of attendees. VENUE WILL BE UPDATED AS SOON AS WE HAVE A SUFFICIENT NUMBER OF ATTENDEES. Please confirm yourself and if you know any oDesker, kindly share the news with them so they can join as well! More details at the Facebook Page See you at the Meetup! Smiley Happy
"Don't accept others definition of life. It's your life, define it yourself. The way you love it to be. Be yourself because no one knows about you better than YOU."
3 Posts
Consider it deleted Singing a
[ Edited ]
Consider it deleted Singing a hymn to a buffalo is a waste Thanks Gull
Power Member
22 Posts
I have a plan to visit
[ Edited ]
I have a plan to visit Pakistan in early February. I would love to share my experience with you guys but 27 Jan seems impossible for me to join you guys. I wish you guys good luck and best wishes. Keep enjoying. Thanks
Faisal B. Lier, Norway.
6 Posts
Yes
[ Edited ]
I will come with another odesk friend. Is there a proper way to send you conformation?
Power Member
503 Posts
Hi Ahmad, This meetup took
[ Edited ]
Hi Ahmad, This meetup took place a while ago, you are a bit late Smiley Happy
oDesk Forum Moderator Always reach for the skies, for even if you fall, you'll still be on the top of the world...
2 Posts
Hi, When team meetup will set up in karachi?
[ Edited ]
Hi dear all when you guys will set up team meet in karachi?
Frequent Visitor
1 Posts
Freelancer Meetup At Karachi
[ Edited ]
Lets post a new topic with above name. We should have a meetup in Karachi. We can share Ideas and experiences. Lets beat the other countries' freelancers by enhancing our capabilities. Meetups & sharing the experiences will be good for old and new freelancer. Thanks
Frequent Visitor
1 Posts
gta 5 ps3
[ Edited ]
[quote=Rizwan M.]Hi I am pleased to announce that we're arranging an unofficial oDesk users’ Meetup in Lahore! Join us on January 27th 2013 to meet fellow oDeskers. As far as the agenda/program is concerned, this is going to be an unofficial get together for Pakistani oDeskers. Come meet your fellow colleagues, share tips and most of all, network (you never know who you meet and may end up creating agencies or joint ventures to take your freelancing career to a whole new level!). There will be chit chat and speeches by successful contractors/clients. These oDesk veterans will share their journey to success with you. In the end there will be a question answer session where you can ask questions and learn something new and useful. Top oDeskers will get an oDesk T-shirt. Please understand that the arrangements can be made only when you send us your commitment and we know the number of attendees. VENUE WILL BE UPDATED AS SOON AS WE HAVE A SUFFICIENT NUMBER OF ATTENDEES. Please confirm yourself and if you know any oDesker, kindly share the news with them so they can join as well! More details at the Facebook Page See you at the Meetup! Smiley Happy[/quote]