🐈
» Groups » Upwork Engineering » Forum » Can someone hell me please
Page options
donald-miller_jr
Community Member

Can someone hell me please

I'm being messed with by google corporation still they will not sabotage my every move I have screen shot for every move they won't let my emails get threw to you also hacking my phone over and over I was on the phone with a Samsung tech 3 hours him going threw google stuff and was amazed what all the did to my phone he reported too complaints agimaunst the c company for erasing the option to enable my messages onut the settings menu and device now they erased my upwork app out my device I've been dealing with this for months but thier interrupting tour buisness goal I could be handling my project instead of getting frustrated and trying to fix a problem illegally happening thiers rules that u cant break and the beige my civil and privacy right in onther level Iand committed criminal crime on anthem highest level now I have a samsung witnes
6 REPLIES 6
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Donald, 

I'm sorry to learn about your experience with Google. Unfortunately, our team will not be able to assist you regarding your concern with them. 

We will be able to assist you with installing the Upwork Mobile App on your phone. Could you please share more information on what happens when you try to install the app? 

~ Avery
Upwork
filip_knezevic
Community Member

Ever heard about those little dots, commas and all that other unnecessary stuff? 

re: "Can someone hell me please"

Sounds like you are already there.

richard_wein
Community Member

DONALD M wrote:
I'm being messed with by google corporation still they will not sabotage my every move I have screen shot for every move they won't let my emails get threw to you also hacking my phone over and over I was on the phone with a Samsung tech 3 hours him going threw google stuff and was amazed what all the did to my phone he reported too complaints agimaunst the c company for erasing the option to enable my messages onut the settings menu and device now they erased my upwork app out my device I've been dealing with this for months but thier interrupting tour buisness goal I could be handling my project instead of getting frustrated and trying to fix a problem illegally happening thiers rules that u cant break and the beige my civil and privacy right in onther level Iand committed criminal crime on anthem highest level now I have a samsung witnes

Donald vs Google. Sounds like a modern re-run of David vs Goliath.

Donald vs. Donald

Those evil scammers from Google are done this time.