🐈
» Groups » Upwork Engineering » Forum » Customer is not Response from last 4 Month
Page options
bbeladiya
Community Member

Customer is not Response from last 4 Month

Dear Upwork Team,

Hope you are dong well !!!

Actully one of my client his name is **Edited for Community Guidelines** and we have started our Contract wide no. 22480202  on July 8, 2019 all thing are going good one day client is aked me for website design for their application, i already made this website for him, but since last 4 Month he is not given single Response to me.

we have started one application finalize amount was $275 , and i already buit the website for him and upload in my server for his testing but after that he is not single response from last 4 Month i would like to know that all things are going good with my client or anything else happend with him, i am not able to contact him through upwork message please do contact for me.

Thanks,

Bhavesh Beladiya

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

1 REPLY 1
prestonhunter
Community Member

If you have not been paid, then you're doing it wrong.

Clients are not obligated to respond.

If I a have an hourly contract, I get paid AUTOMATICALLY if clients do not respond.

If I have a fixed-price contract, I click the "Submit Work / Request Payment" button, and then I get paid AUTOMATICALLY if clients do not respond.

If you HAVE been paid, and you are simply worried about the client's health or something, then don't worry about this. Not your concern.

If you have concerns about the website, then don't worry about it. This is the client's project, not your project.

If you have followed the client's instructions and done the work that the client asked you to do, then that's all you can do. If the client wants to communicate further with you, then he will do so.

Think of it like this:

4 months ago, you went to a restaurant and ate breakfast. You paid for the food, and left.
You have not gone back. Did the waiter come look for you and ask what you want to eat next? No. If you want to eat there, you'll go back there. You know where the restaurant is.