🐈
» Groups » Upwork Engineering » Forum » How to get a Projects/Tasks
Page options
MichaelJ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Free Profile Reviews for Mobile Developers

Hello Mobile Developers!

My name is Mike and I’m part of Upwork’s Talent Success team. We’re excited to offer you two new opportunities to receive guidance and support intended to help you grow your business on Upwork. We’re currently offering these services for free to mobile developers only. Stay tuned for future opportunities in other categories.

• Profile Review - One of our Upwork Success Partners will review your profile and provide suggestions for improvement. This service has limited capacity and is available on a first come, first served basis. If you’re interested, please sign up by completing this short form

We look forward to helping you grow your business on Upwork!

Cheers,
Mike
7 REPLIES 7
festus71
Community Member

I have updated my profile but I haven't been able to secure my first job. Could u help refine my details for clients attraction?
shekhary1999
Community Member

I have updated my profile but I haven't been able to secure my first job. Could u help refine my details for clients attraction?

safetyllc
Community Member

i just started a business and my friend said to join upworks. 

he said to create a job to build a wordpress website and set it up for a programmer to bid on.

can you help, not sure what to do?

can i change freelancer to agency too?

thanks, 

tracy

engr_rana
Community Member

Hi, I created my @Upwork account in 2010. At that time, I was a University student. I did some data entry-related tasks in Upwork. But after completing my graduation(Computer Science & Engineering) I tried to get some task about web development. I didn't get the task. In the meantime, I worked for several companies as a Senior Software Engineer. Now I have some good skills in my field. I am an ASP.NET CORE MVC web application developer. But I don't get projects in Upwork. I also created 18 Project Catalogs, all are approved @Upwork but till now I don't hire from any client. I have only some feedback on my profile. Programming is a continuous learning process. I am a learner. I am working hard and soul and trying to get tasks/projects but I don't understand how can I get more tasks. I want to establish my freelancing career in Upwork. Can anybody suggest to me how can I get more tasks/projects and if I need to update my profile description can anybody guide/advise me, please?
Thanks in advance.

eecf69d6
Community Member

Thanks Mike I will be glad if you can help me to review my account
jaquinodev
Community Member

Just filled out the form. Appreciate the help you're giving to us mobile developers!

ks_balaji
Community Member

Hi
It will be useful for me if you help in my profile review

Thanks

Balaji