🐈
» Groups » Upwork Engineering » Forum » Hey Guys! I'm trying to improve my profile to...
Page options
pponso
Community Member

Hey Guys! I'm trying to improve my profile to get some high paying clients on Upwork, please guide!

Hello Guys,

I now want to focus on my profile to get some high paying clients, I'm a Wordpress expert, could you please visit my profile and let me know, if my profile, hourly rate, etc... is fine or should I improve anything...

Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Your rate seems kinda high, but I don't know anything about your business or what you do. Which is the dilemma - you might get useless answers from people that don't know your business, but I wouldn't expect your direct competition to give up their secrets to success purely out of the kindness of their hearts - they are here for the same reason that you are.

designengr-cad
Community Member

Your profile looks good to me.  I think the key to finding higher paying clients is to address their specific "pain point"

If you offer or point out something that you excel at, that is in demand then you are more valuable and less commoditized.

I find that I can get hired by clients that need to develop a surgical instrument vs. designing a "consumer product" for example.