🐈
» Groups » Upwork Engineering » Forum » I am not able to get clients i am top rated .
Page options
gang_ron
Community Member

I am not able to get clients i am top rated .

Hello guys,
i am having hard time in getting new clients although i am top rated but i think that there is something wrong with my profile description. I need you guys to do me a favour i shall be very thankful to you

please have to look on my profile and let me know if you were willing to hire me for a website project,
how much chances are there you are going to hire me rate me out of 10. You can visit my profile by the following link https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0180b408ca2912baad
4 REPLIES 4
chakraborty-mr_p
Community Member

Can I help you? You can give urrrrrrrrr marketing department.

sharonliu
Community Member

Well, don't you know, Upwork thinks that you are valuable. Eventually, you might end up as a brainnet worker.

Thank you sharon for appreciatation .can i know what is brainnet worker ?
Thanks
wprocker
Community Member

Few Suggestions For you!! Can not guarntee you that brings you the result you are looking for neither getting hired soon!!

At First Your General Profile. You Should Always Try to Adjust Your Profile Titling Based your Other Specalized Profile/Category/Available Jobs. I think your General Profiles Doesnt give the message what you do best, What are your Speclization Based On Specific Tech Stacks. As Example if you Call I am a Wordpress Devloper To one Client and I am a wordpress Devloper With Custom Theme Development Experience Using [Any Framework Name]. Your chances are more to get hired on 2nd one! Becuase You Specified What You Do Best.
Apply That For Your All Profiles Including General

If you do cms customization then why wordpress arent there for sure!!

2. You Should Revise Your Skill and Expertise Section based on your specaliztion