🐈
» Groups » Upwork Engineering » Forum » I don't see Facebook Blueprint Certification ...
Page options
ayesha_za
Community Member

I don't see Facebook Blueprint Certification listed at UpWork, please suggest why?

Hi,

I've recently done my Facebook Certification for Buying Professional and it's a big deal to have this recognition. Please add the skill to the database. Here is the link to my certification: https://goo.gl/sLKQ5Y

Please check and add the certification to your database. Will be highly appreciated.

Many thanks

3 REPLIES 3
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Ayesha,

Currently certifications listed in this article are available and can be validated by Upwork. The team is working on adding more certifications to that list.

Thank you for your feedback.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Any update here 2 years later? A Blueprint certification is essential to asses freelancers' proficiency with Facebook as it's very hard to obtain one. It's also required to be passed in person, which makes it virtualy impossible to be cheated.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Yassine,

Only validated certifications can be added under the "Certifications" section of your profile. The team is working to expand the list but we don't have any ETA for when specific certifications will be added. In the meantime, you can still use Portfolio or Overview sections of your profile to highlight your certifications, making sure to remove any direct contact information.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork