🐈
» Groups » Upwork Engineering » Forum » Re: Issue extracting hourly rate of hourly pr...
Page options
bestcreativeteam
Community Member

Issue extracting hourly rate of hourly projects

Good day dear Upwork team,

we are using your API and we have an issue that we need help with

When we extract hourly projects through the API we are not able to receive correctly the hourly rate info of those hourly projects

The values displayed on the upwork pages don't appear in the API response.

According to your docs, and after extracting records, we can see other fields being returned but none of them matches the value in the frontend of the upwork pages regarding the hourly rate of the hourly projects

op_pref_hourly_rate_min: Client preferred min hourly rate
op_pref_hourly_rate_max: Client preferred max hourly rate
op_low_hourly_rate_all: The lowest proposed rate
op_high_hourly_rate_all: The highest proposed rate
example:
**Edited for Community Guidelines**
Has range 18-30 while the api response contains the following:

op_low_hourly_rate_all: '15',
op_high_hourly_rate_all: '50',
op_pref_hourly_rate_max: '0',
op_pref_hourly_rate_min: '0',

thank you for your help

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Javier,

Please follow the instructions listed Here under the section "Error Handling". Don't forget to include the information requested under the same section so that our team can investigate this and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran!
Having exactly the same issue

I use node.js module:

It returns me all needed information except fields

They are always empty, but on job details page on the web-site, I can see this info.

Oleg

Hi Oleg,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi @Aleskandar!
I'm pretty sure I saw this data during the first day of using API. Then it just disappeared and returns 0 always.
For me, it looks like there may be some additional quota for giving this data but for a really small number of requests.

P.S. Unfortunately, there are no updates in that support ticket since its creation.